How To Increase The Accuracy
of Your Polygraph Examination
1. Have a full night of sleep the night before.
2. Don't be overly hungry.
3. Do not arrive late or rushed for your exam.
4. No gum-chewing.
5. Answer Yes or No with your mouth only
(do not nod or move your head when answering)
6. Remain still during the entire examination;
no moving of hands, feet, neck,
or anything other than your mouth.
7. Don't answer any questions louder than the others.
8. Sit in a position that will remain comfortable
for a few 5-minute chart-collections.
9. No deep-breaths during the chart collection;
breath the same on all questions.
10. Insist that all testing be done
on a modern computer polygraph
(not on an old-fashioned antique
'roll of chart paper with 4 moving ink pens').
11. Drink plenty of water in the
hours just before the testing.
Call (818) 883-6969
for prompt assistance!